Vision Vapros Spinner II 2 1650mAh Twist Battery | 100% Authentic $19.50 Lowest Price USA
Vision Spinner II Vapros 1650mAh Twist Battery | 100% Authentic $19.50
The Vapros Spinner II has a lot of improvements from the ﬁrst generation. We have combined all the features and advantages of the ﬁrst generation but at the same time created a totally new unique Spinner II
- Powerful and upgraded 1650mAh battery
- Upgraded and stable PCB control head
- More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage
- Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell
- Dimension: 124.5(L) * 16.5(D) mm W:61.8g
- Operating Voltage (output): 3.3-4.8V Charging voltage(input): 4.2V / 420mA
1. Turn on/off the battery
- The battery is turned on/off by pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
- When the battery is off, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is activated after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds
- When the battery is on, the button ﬂashes three times in mixed color to indicate that battery is off after pressing the button ﬁve times in two seconds !
2. Set the voltage output
- Spinner II is capable of outputting voltage from 3.3v to 4.8v
- The bottom scale indicates the position of voltage output level
- Rotate the bottom spin to align the red line with the bottom scale to arrive the voltage output level as marked in number
- The red line on bottom spin can stay at any position along the scale between 3.3v and 4.8v to ﬁne-tune your voltage output, despite the four locking position at 3.3v, 3.8v, 4.3v and 4.8v
- Please be aware that the red line moves between 3.3v and 4.8v along the scale and do not push the red line on bottom spin to go over the 3.3v clockwise and 4.8v counter clockwise; it may damage the battery if being pushed forcefully
3. Power indication
- Spinner II could display three colors from the button to indicate the battery usage level
- If the button displays WHITE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 60%-100% battery power
- If the button displays BLUE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 30%-60% battery power
- If the button displays ORANGE color being pressed when battery is on, it indicates a remaining 0%-30% battery power ( time to charge the battery!)
- The button ﬂashes ﬁfteen times in mixed color to indicate that there is no power at all left in battery and it can no longer function without being properly charged
4. Other important facts
- Short circuit protection - when battery is on, in case of a short circuit occurred which usually happens if the user operates wrongly during installing a cartomizer onto the battery or connecting USB charger to the battery, the button ﬂashes three times and stop working temporarily until the conditions causing short circuit are removed
- Working time protection - when battery is on, in case of pressing the button non-stop for more than eight seconds, the button ﬂashes ﬁve times and shut down the output instantly
- Charging time - Spinner II, for its large capacity of 1600mA, requires about 5-6 hours to be fully recharged if the the battery has no power at all.
- Spinner II, no different to regular eGo batteries, requires a standard USB charger of 420mA output and a wall adapter of 500mA output. Any use of non-standard chargers, especially with higher output such as iPhone chargers, is likely to damage the battery and cause unwanted consequences. Therefore the usage of non-standard chargers on Spinner II is strictly prohibited and immediately invalidates the warranty.
So far, love it!
Posted by Linda on 25th Nov 2017
Nice battery and truly the best price for a genuine Vapros Spinner. It's got a hefty feel to it, not cheap, the finish is very nice. I got the rainbow color which just makes me happy to look at it (for men and women alike this is a cool finish/color). A bonus, the finish doesn't show finger prints either, which keeps it looking nice and clean. The fire button is big, easy to find, feel and press with a nice solid feel to it. I'm vaping strictly CBD oil for health reasons and don't expect/need big vapor but I can tell this has more punch then my Kanger VV battery (1000 mah). My only minor quibble with it is the voltage settings are printed in silver, so the settings are hard to read against the colors of the battery. Those of us in the 50+ year old category struggle a bit with small print that's not easily visible. ;) Still, it is a great little battery, fun and very easy to use. Thank you for the lightening fast shipping guys! I always like to patronize local small businesses. Thanks from Athens GA!
Posted by Kathryn on 20th Apr 2017
I have a box full of burnt out blah batteries. I find the Vision Spinner II for the price is best choice for me as I am a heavy vapin machine man :)
vision spinner 2
Posted by mike on 10th Apr 2017
Its a good unit. For some reason it doesnt work witth my cloupour M4 but i use it for vape juice anyways. ceccc
Customers also viewed