Ithaka Rebuildable Atomizer - Authentic Stainless Steel Complete System!
Ithaka Rebuildable Atomizer
- Adjustable and rebuildable atomizer
- Adjustable basic liquid control
- Adjustable advanced liquid control
- Auto adjusteble connector center pin (mad of new brass alloy)
- Integrated GGTS base & 510 connector base
- Integrated airflow control with 510 connector base
- Single or double coil ready
- 23mm external diameter
- 74.65 Height
1 Ithaka Stainless Steel Atomizer that is ready to go out of the box, full set of replacement seals, wicks and wires to rebuild the system.
Please note: This is a new device, but it is not intended to be used as parts for any other device out there. Please always get original parts for your items. If it does not say "Ithaka " in the title , it may not fit. I do not know if other "Ithaka's" or other brands parts will fit this item. I do not have a Hercules to test with.
Please wash and inspect your purchase thoroughly, these are machined items and can contain shavings or particles you need to remove.
Please note very carefully that rebuild-able atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuilds are for experts, not average or beginner vapors with no multi meter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it may damage the device it is used on.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV such as a Silver Bullet, that will not be destroyed by a short circuit.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.
7. These items have inherent risks and may go faulty at any time even if they were originally in good working order. The owner bears the cost of equipment damaged as a result.
8. RAs or RTAs must only be used on equipment that cannot be seriously damaged or harm the user. In practice this could mean an electrical device with a hot spring (fuse) or an electronic device that will not activate if there is a short-circuit (a dead short). Unfused devices or unprotected electronic devices will suffer damage when used with a faulty RA or RTA.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed